We thank you for your interest and participation in becoming a sponsor for the ©”Let’s Talk About ACP” Workshop.
The Heart Tones™ team is dedicated to serving churches and organizations in outreach efforts to the African-American community for the purpose of closing racial disparity gaps in healthcare, advance care planning and hospice and palliative care utilization. The first step is knowledge and awareness, followed closely by support and assistance.
Your decision to sponsor churches in this effort will assist in thousands of African-Americans being made aware of advance care planning options.
The estimated cost to support an individual church is $5,000 per year.
The basic annual program licensing fee of $1295 includes the following:
- program licensing fee for rights of use for one full year,
- facilitator training and certification for two designated persons from your organization,
- digital access to an on-demand training course* (based on selected training mode),
- option for live virtual facilitator certification training,
- 10 free books and 10 free buttons for their first workshop,
- unlimited access to training materials throughout the year
However, sponsored churches at $5,000 each will also receive:
- access to a licensed members only shop for exclusive merchandise,
- a private Facebook community group for peer-to-peer communications,
- new or updated tools, resources, and tip sheets,
- quarterly support call from Heart Tones™ team member
- auto-renewal option
- optional service add-ons: expert consulting, virtual workshop facilitation assistance
- a stipend/donation for the church,
- a total of 50 free books and 50 free buttons for first workshop,
- group coaching opportunities,
- optional hands-on virtual facilitation assistance at first workshop,
How to Become a Sponsor
We have outlined four (4) sponsorship levels identifying the benefits we can provide for your company/organization’s support.
All levels of sponsorship include the following basic benefits:
- Logo inclusion on number of books your sponsorship covers (back cover)
- A customized official letter of support with your logo included to the church/organization being sponsored
- Your organization name and/or logo on the official Certificates of Completion for facilitators
And, the following as listed per level:
Helping Hands (Level 1 Sponsors)
You decided to sponsor 1-5 Churches x $5000
Name and logo recognition on the EOLACP.org website
Champions (Level 2 Sponsors)
You decided to sponsor 6-10 Churches x $5000
Name and logo with name recognition on the EOLACP.org website; Press announcement regarding your program sponsorship level, media and advertising mentions
Trailblazers (Level 3 Sponsors)
You decided to sponsor 11-20 Churches x $5000
Champions level + Name and logo recognition on the EOLACP.org website; Press announcement regarding your program sponsorship level, media and advertising mentions; + 1/2 page insert into the book with your logo, mission and website url
ACP Warriors (Level 4 Sponsors)
You decided to sponsor 21 or more Churches x $5000
Trailblazers level + name and logo on the EOLACP.org website + Press announcement regarding your program sponsorship level, media and advertising mentions; + full page insert into the book with your logo, mission statement, and website url + logo inclusion on exclusive merchandise and promotional items, and recognition as title sponsor for one or more group coaching sessions; opportunity to speak at a group coaching session
Conversation Starters (Book Sponsors)
In order to provide extra* books to participating churches who have received sponsorship, we are seeking $10,000 sponsorships that will:
cover the cost of 1,000 books to include co-branding with your company/organization’s logo on each book enables sponsored churches to receive more books for free or at a discount.
*Certain book quantity limits may apply.
Community Advocate (General Donors)
This option allows you to support the efforts of this project without attributing your donation to churches or books. With donated funds, we can cover general purpose expenses, such as administrative hours, technology support, marketing, unexpected costs, risk management, and miscellaneous items.
Suggested donor levels – $1,500, $3,000, $5,000
Name recognition on the EOLACP.org website.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor for the ©”Let’s Talk About ACP” Workshop. We are grateful to have your support in assisting in Heart Tones™ outreach efforts.
For more information about sponsorship or donor levels, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To mail payment, send to:
c/o Dr. Gloria T. Anderson
7151 O’kelly Chapel Rd # 118
Cary, NC 27519
NOTE: All donors and sponsors may be asked to occasionally contribute perks for free giveaways to licensed members, such as gift cards, event tickets, access memberships, gas cards, etc.
Heart Tones’ mission is to educate, equip and empower individuals, families and caregivers with resources and knowledge to help make informed decisions in healthcare and end-of-life planning through culturally responsive approaches.